Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello! Welcome!

Hi there! Welcome to "SuperChicken Gardens"!

First off- I will tell you that I have a black thumb. Yep- tarnished black. Cactus, Bamboo, and weeds alike, have all died when I try to take care of them.... well as far as the weeds go I was trying to keep the pretty ones alive, but all I ended up with was dandylions.... so even weeds are scared to see me come at them.

But I was walking thru Coscto one afternoon, and I spotted a Magazine that said "GROW your own Veggies!" and since I had been thinking about it, I decided to buy the magazine and see what it had to say. Well it had a LOT to say, and most of it was cool and interesting, and not a least bit scary. Then I went out to the back yard with some tape measures, a notebook, and tried to see what I could come up with.

This will be a following of that adventure. I will be sharing the highs and lows of it all, and hopefully learning to grow tasty goodness by the time that I am done. When it comes time to harvest all the goodies, I will creating posts over in my SuperChicken Cooks Blog, and showing you all what you can do with the tasty bounty that you slaved over. (you can find all my blogs over on the right hand side of the page... over there, your OTHER right! ------> or Click here for my "Life & Stuff" blog, or Here for the Cooking Blog)

Join me will you!? And if you have questions, or want to know where I found anything, or how I did something, just Email me or leave a comment :)

Lets get Started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online